ChessCoin (CURRENCY:CHESS) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 15th. In the last week, ChessCoin has traded up 3.1% against the US dollar. One ChessCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0017 or 0.00000044 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. ChessCoin has a total market cap of $94,159.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of ChessCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16,645.76 or 4.23149794 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.31 or 0.00135002 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000050 BTC.
CHESS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 5th, 2016. ChessCoin’s total supply is 54,032,769 coins. ChessCoin’s official website is chesscoincommunity.com. ChessCoin’s official Twitter account is @Chess_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ChessCoin Coin Trading
ChessCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChessCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChessCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ChessCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ChessCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for ChessCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.